Smart Alerts are an easy way to get peace-of-mind that your loved ones are safe. Automatically get notified whenever your loved ones leave or arrives at school or anywhere else.
Get started with Smart Alerts
To enjoy the benefits of Smart Alerts you will first need to pre-populate and save addresses/places of importance to you and your loved ones. Eg. Select your child's school address if you want to know when he/she arrives at or leaves school.
Adding places of interest:
- Open the Namola App
- Tap on the Locations button (bottom left).
- Tap on the Places icon (See screenshot below)
- Tap the relevant places (as shown below) to get started with setting up important addresses that are relevant to you and your loved ones.
- Once you have added all your important places, tap Done in the top right-hand corner to save it.
Congratulations! You are ready to start using Smart Alerts...
Creating your Smart Alerts
Picture this scenario - You want to know when your wife leaves work, arrives at your son/daughter's school, leaves the school and arrives home.
Here is how to do this:
- Tap on the Location icon and slide up the emergency contacts drawer to find your wife's device or profile.
- Select her profile from that list.
- Tap on the Settings/Gear icon (top right-hand corner) as in the screenshot below
This is what the settings should be in order to receive smart alerts as the scenario describes. Remember to activate Smart Alerts and Save those settings.
You will now receive smart alerts when your emergency contacts arrive or leave from the locations you selected.