Smart Alerts are an easy way to get peace-of-mind that your loved ones are safe. Automatically get notified when your loved ones leave or arrives at a location safely.
Get started with Smart Alerts
Switching on a Smart Alert:
- Once you’ve added a contact, you can enable or disable Smart Alerts by toggling the “bell” in your contact list.
- A “crossed out bell” means the contact is muted and you won’t receive any location alerts for them.
- A filled-in bell means you’ll receive Smart Alerts when that contact arrives or leaves a location and you will receive a notification every time they leave or arrive a place.
There are two reasons why you would "add Places" to your app:
- To personalise your Smart Alerts so you can pre-populate and save addresses/places of importance to you and your loved ones. Eg. Your child's school address if you want to know when he/she arrives at or leaves school.
- To limit the number of notifications you receive when your loved one leaves or arrives at a location.
Personalise your Smart Alerts with Places
- Open the Namola App
- Tap on the Places icon
- Tap "Add Place" or one of the other suggested places tabs.
- Tap the search bar to find the right location of the place you want to add.
- Add a name for the place you want to add e.g. Michael's School.
- Tap "Save"
- Once you have added all your important places, tap Done in the top right-hand corner to save it.
Limiting your Alerts on Smart Alerts
Receiving a Smart Alert every time one of your contacts leaves a location? Too many notifications can get irritating and overwhelming. You can manage which notifications you want to receive
Here is how to do this:
- Tap on the Location icon and slide up the contacts draw to see your contacts
- Tap on the contact to manage notifications
- Tap on the Settings icon (top right-hand corner)
- Scroll down to indicate when you want to receive notifications e.g. When Andrea arrives Home.
- Tap "Save"