Filling in your Namola profile gives operators access to important information in the event of an emergency
Your profile tab is where you can manage all your safety related information that is personal to you.
- Your personal details ( these are the details that you used to sign up with)
- Your Emergency information
- Location settings
- Managing your Namola Subscriptions (Manage your Plan).
- Shopping for Namola products (Shop)
Changing personal details:
Tap on the Profile tab
Tap on your name and phone number
Change your mobile number
Adding Emergency information
Filling in your emergency information gives operators access to important information in the event of an emergency.
NOTE: This information is only available to operators when you request assistance through the SOS button on the app. As soon as your incident is closed, your personal information is not accessible to anyone at Namola.
Information that will assist us in an emergency:
- Medical information
- Anything that would assist paramedics in the event of a medical emergency.
- Primary vehicle information
- In the event that your car is stolen, or we are on the look out for your car, these details can be very useful. Please note that currently you can only add 1 vehicle to your Namola profile
- Your home and work address
- Home security
- In the event you want us contacting your home alarm company in an emergency, it is good to have this information to hand,