NAMOLA EMS GROUP (Reg: 2016/317798/07)
(Note: This Warranty should be read in conjunction with, and is subject to, the Namola Plus - Terms of Service Agreement)
- Namola warrants that your Panic Tracker will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery to the User (“the Warranty Period”).
- This Warranty covers Panic Trackers that stop functioning correctly through no fault of the User, such as:
- Firmware related issues like the device stops connecting to the Namola servers,
- GPS-related issues, where the GPS can no longer get a location fix even while spending extended periods outdoors where satellite fixes should be possible, and/or
- Battery related issues, like the Panic Tracker battery no longer charging or failing to hold a charge for unreasonably short periods of time (typically less than 18 hours even in extremely heavy use) - NOTE: Battery related issues are subject to point 7 below.
- This Warranty does not cover loss or damage caused by the User through negligence or accidents, such as:
- User losing a Panic Tracker, or the Panic Tracker being misplaced
- Panic Tracker sustaining physical damage (such as a cracked body), and/or
- Panic Tracker sustaining water damage from submersion or long exposure to water or other liquids. (NOTE: The Panic Trackers are splash-proof, but are not water-proof).
Because the Panic Tracker relies on mobile data connections to a mobile network, this Warranty also excludes a lack of reliable mobile coverage in the User’s area. In cases where a User lives in an area with unreliable mobile coverage, Namola may at its discretion either refund the User within 30 days of purchase or replace the SIM card in the Panic Tracker with a SIM card on a different mobile network provider with better coverage.
- If a defect in the Panic Tracker arises within the Warranty Period, Namola will, at its sole option and subject to applicable laws: (a) repair or replace it with a new or refurbished product or component; or (b) refund the original purchase price upon return of the defective Panic Tracker.
- This Panic Tracker Warranty only applies to approved Panic Trackers the User purchases from Namola directly, or through Namola approved resellers. This Panic Tracker Warranty does not apply to Panic Trackers where the instructions for use and activation of the Panic Tracker are not complied with or where the Panic Tracker is damaged as a result of abuse, accident, modification, moist or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- All implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the products are limited to the duration of this Panic Tracker Warranty. all other express or implied conditions, representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of non-infringement, are disclaimed. All Warranty claims and replacements must be authorised. For details on claiming the Warranty, please contact our support team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp on 063 708 4989 and one of our team members will be in contact to assist you.
- Note: Battery usage is regarded as normal wear and tear and is therefore not covered by the 12 (twelve) month warranty. Namola will only honour battery claims that arise within 6 (six) months from the date of delivery to the User.