This article will assist you by providing steps to change the currency in your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
The currency that both app stores charges is set by the app store, the settings on your device and in turn, your app store account.
We are therefore unable to assist with the currency you are presented with directly and this must be changed in your account settings. The process of this can vary depending on your device and app store.
To change your country settings with an Google Play based device follow these steps:
- Sign into your Google Payments account by visiting payments.google.com.
- Click Settings in the left panel.
- Click Edit next to the Home Address listed and update the address.
- Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.
- Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase).
- Close the Play Store, force stop and then clear data for the Google Play Store application ( Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Force Stop then Clear Data) or clear your browser cache.
- Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment method’s billing country.
To change you country store on an Apple device please follow the below steps:
- Tap the Settings icon and select the iTunes & App Store option.
- Tap your Apple ID and sign in if you aren't already.
- Tap View Apple ID and enter your password again if prompted.
- Tap on Country/Region and then Change Country or Region.
- Select your country, tap next and follow any further instructions given by your device.