Documents and Information required
All Farm Watch Association responders are required to have the correct accreditation in order to receive alerts through Namola Watch and respond to their community.
Where applicable, please submit the following docs and information for approval:
- Copy of your RSA ID document
- Fire fighting training certificate/First Aid certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of your SAPS appointment card (if applicable)
- PSiRA - Business / Individual registration number (if applicable)
- HPCSA registration number (if applicable)
- Joining an existing Namola Watch team -
- Please advise who referred you and which team you wish to join?
- Creating a new Namola Watch team -
- Copy of your Accreditation Certificate
- Create and share your registered service boundaries (see video), alternatively send us a complete list of your response areas.