All you need to know about the Track feature including what it does and how to add a trusted loved one
The Namola Track feature gives users and their loved one's peace of mind to see their location at all times, or at certain times of the day. Namola operators can not track the locations of our users, unless the user has requested assistance through the Namola App.
To add a trusted loved one to the Track tab follow these 5 simple steps:
- Inside Namola, tap on the “Track” icon.
- Tap the big “Add a contact” button or the icon in the top right that has a little +. Select the trusted loved one that you want to add from your contact list.
- Select the "Always" option under "Share your live location" and then, tap the “Invite” button in the top right-hand corner.
- If your contact is already using Namola, they’ll receive a push notification about your request. If your contact isn’t registered on Namola yet, they’ll receive an SMS with a link to download the app.
- Your trusted loved one can now see your real-time location in the "Track" tab. They will also be alerted whenever you request assistance for yourself in an emergency.
If you no longer want to share your location with your trusted loved one, just tap on their name in the Track tab and scroll down to "Remove Contact".