All you need to know about creating and managing your team of responders on Namola Watch
Once you have been verified as a responder, you will be able to create a team for you and your fellow responders.
As a team Admin, you will have the ability to invite other team members. This gives you control over who should, in fact, be in your team. Watch a quick tutorial on how to do this:
Only team administrator can add members to their team. Administrators also have the ability to upgrade another team member to administrator status.
Making someone else a team administrator:
- Tap on the team screen
- Tap on the name of the member you wish to make an administrator
- You will be presented with a pop-up menu giving you the following options:
- Make Admin
- Remove from Team
- Tap “Make Admin”
Adding team members
To add a team member:
- Tap on the “Teams” tab in the Namola Watch App
- Tap on the “Invite” button in the top-right of the team screen
- You will be given the option to invite someone from their contact list to be part of the team.
Deleting team members:
- Tap on “Teams”
- Tap on the member who you would like to delete
- Scroll to the bottom you will see “Remove Team member”
Can I belong to multiple teams?
Yes, you are able to join multiple teams. You do however need the admin from the team you wish to join to send you an invite. Alternatively, reach out via WhatsApp on 076 620 5025 for assistance
Can I see where my active team members are?
Yes. Go to the Live Map tab. Please note that you will only see your team members if they have chosen to be visible on their Status screen.
Communicating with team members in the Namola Watch app:
- Go to your Teams screen (bottom right);
- Tap on the team you wish to chat with;
- Start messaging.
How can I hide my location from my team members and still respond to incidents?
On your “Status” screen you need to make sure that the top left button is in colour, while the top right button is greyed out. Ideally, you want to be “On Duty” (top left) and “Hidden” (top right).