NAMOLA EMS GROUP (PTY) LTD (Reg: 2016/317798/07)
Access of the COVID-19 Information indicates that you ("the User") have understood and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any modified or additional terms that Namola may publish from time to time. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, please do access the COVID-19 Support Information in the Application.
You are advised to regularly check the Namola Website for any amendments or updates.
This agreement was last revised on 03 April 2020. Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following definitions apply:
- "Application" shall mean software designed to help a User perform specific tasks, and for purposes of this Agreement shall pertain to the Namola Application.
- “COVID-19” means the coronavirus disease 2019.
- “COVID-19 Information” means theinformation, links and resources regarding COVID-19, which is accessible through the Application. In Namola version 7, this is made available via a COVID-19 Support Panel, available on the homescreen of the App. In Namola version 8, this is made available via the Newsfeed.
- “Namola” shall mean Namola EMS Group, a company registered and operating in South Africa in terms of the Companies Act, 71 of 2008, with registration number 2016 / 317798 / 07.
- “Other Resource” shall mean any third party resource, including but not limited to any third party website, portal, service, database, information depository etc., which is made available through a link (of any kind) within the COVID-19 Information.
- "User/s" shall mean any individual/s who make/s use of or accesses the Application.
2 Terms and Conditions
- The User acknowledges that the COVID-19 Information is made available solely for use as an information portal.
- The User acknowledges that the COVID-19 Information is not used to track Users for the purposes of reporting, monitoring or surveillance in respect of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- The User accepts that Users shall use the Application and/or the COVID-19 Information for personal, non-commercial use only.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that availability of the COVID-19 Information may be limited from time to time and further, may from time to time be unavailable. Namola makes no warranty that the User's access to the COVID-19 Information will not be uninterrupted.
- The User acknowledges that Namola uses Other Resources to populate the data, information and links displayed within the COVID-19 Informaton. These Other Resources include:
- Accordingly, whilst we try to ensure that the information contained within the COVID-19 Information is correct, the User acknowledges and accepts that Namola, or any of its affiliates, agents, employees do not guarantee the accuracy of the COVID-19 Information and shall not be liable for any inaccuracies that may arise thereof.
- Links to Other Resources are for the User’s convenience and Namola does not accept any responsibility or liability for enabling the User to link to any Other Resource, for the contents of any Other Resource, for the security of any Other Resource, or for any consequence of your acting upon the contents of any Other Resource. No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by its inclusion within the COVID-19 Information.
- Namola is NOT a provider of medical information and/or advice. As a result, Namola recommends that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained within the COVID-19 Information.